We don't have Internet at our place here in Myrtle Beach so I feel a little out of touch with the rest of the world and I don't get to check email and all that but about once a week. To check email I have to take the laptop over to the convention center and right now the girls are running around while I frantically do my "stuff" on the computer. So if I'm slow to return email you know why. So I'll hope to blog weekly and just give quick highlights of the week.
Every Tuesday night our group has a Celebration where we eat a meal together and then sing, connect and hear God's Word taught.
Every Thursday night is Men's & Women's night where we hang out and discuss differing topics in our gender groups. Last Thursday we painted our nails together before talking about marriage.
Last Thursday Cayce and Reese drove down for a 3 night visit. We had a great time together. I'm so thankful they came and were able to see Summer Link and our life here in Myrtle Beach. We had a sweet time together.
The kids at the water park...greased up and ready to go!

Jeremy took the little girls home to bed so Cayce and I took Carson & Reese to play putt-putt, it was so fun!
Every Saturday evening our whole group does a planned social together. This past Saturday we all went to Murrells Inlet and had dinner together and then walked around the pier. It was a fun evening.














1 comment:
I love seeing you girls together!!! I miss y'all.
Also in like every post, I just cannot believe how big Lydia is.
Post a Comment